We’re inviting you to get a sneak peek at what’s coming in the Remedy Spring 2018 Feature Release. You’ll have an opportunity to engage directly with BMC product experts, product management, and R&D to help validate and provide feedback on this next feature release candidate. The program is expected to start around mid-April and last about two weeks.
The Spring 2018 release covers exciting new capabilities in support of BMC’s Cognitive Service Management and Multi-Cloud strategy. We continue to make overall product improvements, but additionally we’re introducing enhancements and features around ease of deployment, adoption, configurability, compliance, and administration of the entire Remedy stack.
The validation program is open to all current Remedy customers and partners roles, but BMC is especially interested in the following types of participants:
- Remedy Administrators who are responsible for upgrading to the latest version of the Remedy software in their company’s IT environment, including those responsible for development, test, and production deployments
- CMDB Administrators / Configuration Managers
- SmartIT Administrators who are responsible for configuring and deploying the SmartIT user experience
As we’ve done previously, you can participate in the release validation program by reviewing the enhancements in a hosted environment or by downloading and installing the beta software in your own IT test environment.
What's needed from you?
- Attendance in weekly call
- Time and resources to test the new release in a short window
- Willingness to collaborate with BMC and other customers and to provide open feedback
- Be a willing Customer Connect Reference upon successfully completing the program
More information will be provided in the BMC Community group we plan to use for all communication and in a kickoff call prior to start of testing.
►How to sign up for Beta:
To be considered for any of our BMC Customer Programs, you must:
- Have an active BMC Support ID for the Remedy product(s) in your BMC profile. If you do not, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account http://www.bmc.com/support/support-central.html
- Click on “Edit Profile”
- Click on “BMC Support Access” Section
- Enter “Support Contract ID” (if you have Support Contract ID already entered and need to add/update, follow the link from "manage your support subscription, please click here")
- Click “Submit”
- Log into (to activate your account for documentation)
- Have a individual company email address registered for your communities account (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org and not IT_Support@bmc.com)
- Complete BOTH agreements
- Click the link below and then click on “Ask to join this group” button