What is it?
Observations and interviews conducted remotely. Information is capture regarding processes and experiences with our products and services.
The goal is to understand the needs of people who investigate, analyze and resolve problem tickets.
When is it?
Monday, October 16th – Friday, October 27th
A 75-min WebEx session, between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST (and/or 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm CET)
To qualify for this study you MUST perform these activities when managing a problem ticket:
In-addition, you could also be performing any 3 of these following activities:
1. Scan tickets that are submitted in the help desk tool.
2. Identify issues and sources of issues in the tickets.
3. Recommend actions to resolve the ticket or attempts to resolve the ticket yourself.
4. Create a detail summary report of ticket issues, solutions, notes, comments; and share it with other team members.
5. Conduct post-mortem analysis of resolutions, and plan on how to improve the resolution process in future.
6. Ensure that the problem management team is meeting or exceeding the company’s best practices or mandates on problem management process (if any).
Your role could fall under these titles (but not limited to): Problem Manager, Problem Coordinator, Incident Manager, Ticket Coordinator, Assignee, Ticket Administrator, Users of Remedy/Smart IT.
What you need for the 1:1 sessions?
You will need to install WebEx software on your computer. The sessions will be done remotely using WebEx. You will receive an email with instructions to log in.
Next steps: Email Launa Nguyen at Launa_Nguyen@bmc.com with email subject line: “UX Study – SDA Problem Management Process”