Accepting nominations for BMC Remedy Platform 9.5
What is Remedy 9.5?
In this release, the Remedy Platform delivers the brand new Remedy Innovation Suite to empower developers and business analysts to collaboratively create smart, powerful enterprise apps with stunning user experiences. Included in the suite is the Innovation SDK, which enables developers to
What’s New in Remedy 9.5?
- Remedy Innovation Suite: includes the Innovation SDK, Innovation Studio and a new Connector framework.
- Leverage a build once, use many times approach to external integrations with the new Connector framework
- Reuse and share with the community by bundling code, definitions, and data in to a shared library
- Accelerate development and reduce iterations by empowering business analysts to construct business logic and user interfaces without writing code in Remedy Innovation Studio
- Create stunning user interfaces in Innovation Studio that look and feel like Remedy’s Smart IT UX.
- Create multi-tenant custom apps and empower each tenant to skin, brand, configure and enhance their own instance with Group Overlays.
- Developing on the Remedy platform ensures your apps can scale across the world’s largest enterprises without having to worry about multi-tenancy, databases, operating systems, application architecture, security, localization or accessibility – the platform does that for you.
- BMC CMDB is now included as a core component of the platform, reducing time to deploy, upgrade, and configure.
- Time and resources to test in a short window.
- Willingness to collaborate with BMC and other customer and to provide open feedback
This will be a qualified open beta. In order to participate, please follow the below link to fill out the qualification survey. We will contact you if you qualify.
Kick-off to be held June 14th