Announcing Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping – ADDM 11 Beta Program!
Accepting nominations for ADDM version 11
BMC ADDM creates a dynamic, holistic view of all data center assets. This provides the trusted foundation for building application maps that unlock the value of service-aligned IT management.
This is your opportunity to check out the upcoming BMC Discovery version 11 release and provide feedback to BMC about functionality, usability and quality. The program is expected to start in December and is open to all current ADDM Customers and Partners.
You can participate in the beta program by reviewing the enhancements of the BMC Discovery version 11 in a hosted environment or by downloading the bits and installing it in your local environment.
What’s new in BMC ADDM version 11?
Agile Data Center Maps
- Agentless DC discovery provides broad and deep configuration data
- Easy to create application maps by leveraging visual maps of discovered data
- Enhanced collaboration between application, operation, and configuration management teams through shared map definitions
- Automatically updated maps
- Automatic modeling and visualization of clustered software
- Seamless integration of application maps into CMDB service models that can be leveraged for impact analysis and service monitoring
Virtual Storage Maps
- Automatic discovery of server to storage relationships as well as virtual storage to physical devices result in storage team alignment with ITAM and ITSM processes
- Single pane of glass to view inventory and configuration data across heterogeneous storage systems reduces MTTR and risk of bad change
- Service models are automatically documented down to the storage physical layers, unlocking service-aware ITOM and ITSM processes
Central Knowledge Center
- Single-pane-of-glass into all components of the IT infrastructure (servers, storage, network)
- A consistent, intuitive UI to navigate through multiple levels of configuration data depth
- Powerful, yet easy-to-use search, analytics and out-of-box-reports to answer questions like “what infrastructure does this application run on”, “what are the servers running X?”, “what applications use this storage device?”, “what software is going to be out of support soon?”, “what hardware needs a refresh?” or “what has changed on server X?”
- Context-aware insights that automatically present you with relevant content
If you are interested, please sign up: BMC ADDM Beta Program - Customer Interest Survey