We’re inviting you to participate in a new beta program to test the Remedy platform running with PostgreSQL DB or Amazon Aurora DB. BMC is considering to support these new databases for use with the Remedy platform, and thus provide a low-cost DB option to our customers, in support of lowering the TCO of the Remedy solution. You’ll have an opportunity to engage directly with BMC product experts, product management, QA and R&D to help validate and provide feedback on the capabilities of this new option.
The program is expected to start early June and will eventually merge with our beta program for the next Helix ITSM / Remedy release.
This beta program is open to all current Remedy customers and partners roles. It focuses specifically on the support of PostgreSQL DB / Amazon Aurora DB, and specifically on the Remedy platform (Remedy AR System, CMDB, Smart Reporting and Remedy SSO). We plan to provide a beta version of the software for download and installation in your own IT test environment. A hosted environment will not be provided.
What's needed from you?
- Attendance in beta calls. Current plan is to meet every two weeks.
- Time and resources to test the new release.
- Willingness to collaborate with BMC and other customers in our beta community space and to provide open feedback.
- Be a willing Customer Connect Reference upon successfully completing the program.
How to Sign Up:
1. Make sure you have a BMC Account:
2. Have an active BMC Support ID in your profile:
4. Complete on-premise beta agreement
5. Click here to request to join our private Communities group