Phase 2 of this beta program starts on July 7, 2020. We continue to focus on the new UI technology used in select areas of the Smart IT UI, but also give participants a chance to test the exciting new functional capabilities of Smart IT and the mid-tier UI that are planned to be added in next release.
What's needed from you?
- Attendance in beta calls.
- Time and resources to test the new release.
- Willingness to collaborate with BMC and other customers in our beta community space and to provide open feedback.
- Be a willing Customer Connect Reference upon successfully completing the program.
How to Sign Up
Make sure you have a BMC Account:
Have an active BMC Support ID in your profile:
Login to BMC Support.
Edit Profile ==> Click on "BMC Support Access" section.
Enter "Support Contract ID" or Follow the link to "manage your support subscription."
- Have an individual company email address registered in your profile (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org and not email@example.com).
- Complete our new Pre-Release Agreement:
BMC Software Prerelease Agreement applies to both hosted (environment provided by BMC) and on-premise (your own test environment).
- Click here to request to join our private Communities group.