Want to provide input on new developments before release? We are looking for partners and customers to be a part of our BMC Helix Client Management 12.9 beta. We plan to kick off the program the week of May 20, and the program will run until the last week of June.
Some areas that we plan to include in the beta program are:
- recording remote control sessions
- enhancements to the web console
- patch management
- operational rules
We are looking for participants who can:
- attend beta review calls
- test new features
- be active in our Communities group (ask questions, provide input, post issues)
- complete the beta survey
Ready to sign up? Follow the below instructions, and we look forward to your participation.
How to Sign Up
- Log into Communities to ensure your company name and your individual company email address (ie: john@company_name.com) are in your profile.
- Complete hosted beta agreement: BMC Software Prerelease Subscription Services Agreement
- Complete on-premise beta agreement: BMC Software Prerelease Worldwide Software License Agreement
- Request to join our private Communities group.