BMC is inviting you to participate in the development one of ZSolution’s most exciting products in recent years. You’ll have an opportunity to engage directly with BMC product experts, product management, and R&D to help validate and provide feedback on the capabilities of the initial release of AMI Predictive.
AMI Predictive is a machine learning powered solution to predict and notify of potentially crippling events before they happen. The AMI Predictive validation program is open to all BMC customers and partners.
BMC AMI solutions span the entire ZSolutions’ portfolio including Security, DevOps, Capacity and Cost Management, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Operations. The initial focus of the Friends of AMI community will be on AI Ops solutions and expand to the other products in the future.
The first validation program will be for AMI Predictive. AMI predictive will provide these initial capabilities:
- Domain expertise-built machine learning models based on decades of experience
- System health insights based on multi-variant correlation
- Out-of-the-box detection of dozens of potentially catastrophic system events
Participation includes the following:
- Contribute your operational metrics to help validate the models.
- Participate in periodic sprint reviews where developers demonstrate designs, mockups, and working code in return for your feedback.
- Participate in facilitated product validation: log into one of our sandbox environments and provide feedback.
- Accept pre-release code into your test environment, and provide critical hands-on feedback.
- Collaborate with BMC and other partner and customer participants to provide open feedback.
- Be a willing Customer Connect Reference upon successfully completing the program.
Complete these steps to join:
- Complete both beta agreements.