to follow, share, and participate in this community.
- Re-launch of the SQL-BackTrack Community
- BMC Recovery Manager for Databases now integrates with BMC Bladelogic Database Automation.
- packet size
- -log_only option?
- BMC-1DU000473E - Problems connecting with Host: ****** Port: 22 Protocol: ssh2 Message: Timed out waiting for data to be sent or received by the SSH channel.: (Command Shell Paramlet)
- Error in backup when using -to trans_staging_pool, BMCBKS5704324E,BMCBKS5709508E
- Why do I get the error, "Open Server Error: 16248.10.0: Error in srv_select() - file descriptor 12 is no longer active," while taking a backup with SQL-BackTrack for MS SQL Server?
- Error from log only dump
- Error, ORA-12545, displays when trying to connect to an Oracle database
- ADSM Error (rc=-50): Session rejected: TCP/IP connection failure and or "Broken Pipe' message during a SQL-BackTrack backup or recovery session using ADSM OBSI module.
- The encrypted Oracle Wallet is currently not supported for alternate host or local dupdb operations.
- Automatically restarting BMC Recovery Manager services - JBOSS restart on managed node
- ORA-08103 after restore using BMC SQLBACKTRACK for Oracle 6.9.00
- Restoring from SQL