HR Case Management 4.7 is now GA !
We are excited to announce a new product release for our HR Case Management solution.
We have some phenomenal new capabilities in this release, with the key highlights including:
Self Service Enhancements
- Improved UI Design
- Search Enhancements - For users to browse and discover content through categorization
- Enhanced Search for HR knowledge articles:
- Voting, Ratings and Comments
- Preview Knowledge from Search
- Ability to open results in a new window
- Flagging Articles for feedback
- Visibility of the most popular HR Articles and solutions
- eForms integration with BMC MyIT - A self-service user can submit an eForm from MyIT, which appears as a case form in BMC HR Case Management
- HR appointment requests for self-service users - the corresponding case is automatically generated in the BMC HR Case Management.
More Out of the Box Content
- We’ve enhanced 20 of the solution templates to include real world questions and case processes. Examples include
Employment Letter requests, new hire onboarding inquiries/requests, Employee referrals and more. Some of the templates also leverage “Eforms”
- New integrated reports and dashboards in Reporting console
Automation through Integration
- We now have a service broker connector for HR Case Managment. Service Broker can create a case, read the details of an existing case and then when the case status changes, service broker can take action beyond HR processes
- User Sync - for the purpose of a single portal supporting both IT & HR services. When people records from BMC Remedy ITSM are synchronized with BMC HR Case Management, users having a login ID in BMC Remedy ITSM become case users, and have standard viewer permissions. You can promote their user roles manually.
- Solutions export and import - The system administrator can export and import solutions between instances.
- Simplified Upgrade Process across BMC versions of HR Case Management
- Enhanced platform support to include oracle/linux
- RFE's / corrected issues
If you’re not already familiar, HR Case Management is a dedicated service management application designed specifically for the needs of Human Resources service centers. It’s powered by the Remedy platform, so you can leverage your Remedy expertise to deliver value to your company in a new domain area. This release is compatible withRemedy AR System 9.1 sp1, Remedy ITSM 9.1 sp1,Digital Workplace 3.2 & MyIT Service Broker 3.2.
Also, If you want more details on the some of the other releases here'sWhat's new in MyIT & Service Broker 3.2 ?
Please feel free to contact me if you have any thoughts, opinions or ideas you’d like to share.
Thanks and regards