The Database Automation team is very pleased to announce the availability of BDA version 2020 Release 1.
This release adds some great new features and improves on the quality and reliability of the product. While you can find all the details in the release notes, here are the highlights:
- SQL Server 2019 – BDA now fully supports SQL Server 2019
- Chrome – You can now use Chrome as a supported browser for administering and using BDA
- Product Alerts – Users of BDA will now be proactively notified whenever new releases, important security updates, or other critical items are available.
- Managing Jobs – We’ve made it much easier to manage your jobs and to more easily view job history. You can now easily see which servers a job ran on and filter and search the job list to more easily find the information you need.
- MS SQL Server patching You can now add a “Reboot” step in the pre-patching or the post-patching of a SQL Server Instance. The feature is available for a single node, clusters and availability groups.
We hope you find the new features valuable. You can download the product now from the BMC download site. We look forward to your feedback on these new features here in the Bladelogic Database Automation community.