to follow, share, and participate in this community.
Can anyone guide on how to automate process of user creation in SSO
Hello Community, were planning to migrate our AtriumSSO environment into a RemedySSO environment. Currently our Discovery (184.108.40.206) environment uses the local ldap of the ASSO as user store… Show more
- New 7.6.04 Atrium SSO Admin Guide
- BMCSSG1056E: Atrium SSO configuration failed - BMC Atrium SSO 9.0 - LINUX
- Different Credential authentication for single user in RSSO 9.1.02
- Looking for a solution to meet DoD's requirement for CAC login to applications with Atrium SSO without having to change existing Remedy Login IDs.
- Disable Max Session Timeout for a specific user
- Kerberos authentication support with Truesight 10.7
- Provide "pop-up" reminder before user gets timed-out by system
- Add User mgmt and logging for RSSO
- Autostart SSO services on Linux
- Remedy Single Sign-On additional functionality
- Server to Server Communication Encryption using TCPS in RSSO