First German Innovation House hosted by VIPCON. Six Customers, Six apps created in three days!
VIPCON was excited to host the first Innovation House with their enterprise customers in Germany. This was the perfect opportunity to introduce Innovation Suite. BMC Innovation Suite is a new solution that empowers developers and business analysts to co-create powerful enterprise apps with stunning user experiences.
The VIPCON Innovation House took place in the Bavarian countryside near Munich. VIPCON’s development team Christoph Klapetke Ludger Woelfel joined forces with BMC product team Dave Sulcer Anand Vidyasagar Robert Curlee to empower Customers to get hands on experience and discover the power and simplicity of the new platform.
The program ran for 3 days where VIPCON and BMC worked with six customers from various industries (automotive, insurance, retail and media) to build individual apps to address business challenges they were currently experiencing in their day to day work. By the end of the Innovation House program, six different business apps were created and presented to the group. They include:
• Communication app: Reducing project related e-mail communication with approvals and changes.
• Phone book app: Company phone book with reservation of number blocks for departments.
• Extended data management: Workflow driven approvals for changed service attributes with automated classification.
• Security subscription app: Loading BSI security incidents automatically and share with IT.
• Bid Request app: Administration of bids with related workflow after acceptance.
• Service Description Lifecycle Management app: Workflow for controlled creation of services and automated delivery to target system.
The “Service Description Lifecycle Management app” was voted and awarded the best idea by all participants. It was something they found they could use in their workplace.
Participants at the house came from various different roles such as developers, business analysts and IT managers. Although participants came from a diverse background, we found that the feedback received had many commonalities and these included:
"with BMC Innovation Suite you can simply solve painful challenges"
“after three days I nearly finished my new business application without any coding and not having seen the tool before”
“the result of the Innovation House is an enormous success for me” – CEO who built his own app.
“We found that Customers were excited at the Innovation House program. After 3 days with our Customers, we continued with sales conversations. This confirmed VIPCON's confidence and strategy to introduce the BMC Innovation Suite to the European market” said Andreas Kunz ,CEO & Co-founder of VIPCON.
THANK YOU to our friends @VIPCON for hosting a great 3 days of collaboration and for your generous German hospitality!
Are you a Partner who is interested in hosting a BMC Innovator House with your Customers?
Pre-dinner Innovation House Team Building