Are you ready for the benefits Remedy brings to the table, but aren't ready to maintain another application on premise? Are you hosting Remedy on premise/in house? Does your company have a high ITSM maturity level, a high ITIL adoption level, or are you seeking BSM maturity? Do you want an easy and flexible way to take advantage of the best practices built into Remedy, and be able to onboard and set up the application quickly? Do you need something highly scalable and flexible?
- What is ITSM on Demand, really?
- What are the advantages to the customer with the SaaS approach to this?
- What does it take to get this configured and setup?
- What's the difference between configuration and customization?
- Two BMC SaaS offerings here, how does a customer decide which one is best?