By 2025, technology advancements in hyper-automation, AIOps, edge computing, and the convergence of IT service management and IT operations management will be at the advanced forefront.
BMC CTO Ram Chakravarti hosted a webinar on 20th May explaining about how you can adapt to be future-ready & unlock the limitless possibilities
Missed to attend the live webinar? We've got you covered
Expiring the announcement will not delete it but will remove it from the public announcement list. Are you sure you want to expire this announcement?
Are you sure you want to delete this announcement?
- Add severity to Actionable Vulnerability columns
- TSVM feature parity for TSNA like TSSA
- Verify vulnerabilities (TSVM for TSNA)
- Automated Schedule, Execute and Import of Scan Reports from Qualys etc
- Adding option to BMC TrueSight Vulnerability Management to to suppress this reboot of servers
- Adjustable column sizes in Actionable Vulnerabilities section
- Support for Additional Vulnerability Scanner - OpenVAS
- Create workflow when adding an exception
- Workflow for new vulnerability that has no remediation
- Identify the true source of unsupported vulnerability data