Please join Nagesh as he covers Creating Reports using TrueSight Smart Reporting for Server Automation (TSSR-SA) in the September 16th webinar.
In this session he will cover three of the most popular TSSR-SA reporting domains - Inventory, Patching and Job Activity. Topics will include:
• Business use case for reporting
• What TSSA jobs drive the data and how does it get loaded to the warehouse for reporting
• Overview of Out of Box Inventory, Patching and Job Activity reports
• Creating custom Inventory, Patching and Job Activity reports.
• Demo advanced reporting features such as charts, drill-through, broadcasting and co-display reports
Nageswara Rao Suragani is a Staff Technical Support Analyst
Event Registration Details
Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Time: 10 a.m. Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)
Registration Link: https://globalmeet.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1330907&tp_key=eed3a6322c
Registration Password: helix
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
Expiring the announcement will not delete it but will remove it from the public announcement list. Are you sure you want to expire this announcement?
Are you sure you want to delete this announcement?
- how to extract the Licence count directly from DB or using API?
- Integration of TSA with NON-BMC Orchestrator
- Truesight Server Automation 20.02
- Is there any Out of the box report in TSSR that mimics the "Rules view" in TSSA available after a compliance job has been run?
- TSSA Integration with CyberArk
- Do you like Bill?
- Truesight Server Automation (TSSA): The May 25th 2020 Expiry Date of the TSSA Live Reporting license file causes "The software license has been breached" or "Incorrect username or password" errors
- TrueSight Server Automation (TSSA): How to delete BSA deploy logs from target server
- Windows Patching- product_categories.xml