Please join Rohit as he covers TSSA:Troubleshooting Best Practices for RH Patch Management during the December 9, 2020 Webinar.
In this session he will review how to troubleshoot issues related to Redhat Patch Analysis, what logs to collect when an analysis job fails. Troubleshoot issues related to dependencies, and cover the best practices while running Redhat patching jobs.
Rohit Sharma is a Senior Technical Support Analyst
Event Registration Details
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Time: 10 a.m. Central Standard Time (GMT-6)
Registration Link: https://globalmeet.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1349379&tp_key=e9e383eda4
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
Expiring the announcement will not delete it but will remove it from the public announcement list. Are you sure you want to expire this announcement?
Are you sure you want to delete this announcement?
- how to pass a password as secure string by using NSH type 3 script
- What Database Versions are you using?
- Adding Windows Server 2019 to catalogs
- what does -2145124322 mean?
- Blade ZipKit - Component Template - Patch Readiness for Linux
- Product usage trands
- how to install rscd agent on hp-ux as using the -local mode
- Appserver fails to start with "Problematic frame: # C [libncdll.dll+0x2b243]" in hs_err_pid file
- blcred: Could not find the jvm_path
- Almost October and no sign of TSSA 20.03 , are we getting a newer upgrade before Jan 2021 ?