At times it is required to reset the Test Env. CDP or any other peer back to freshly installed state, to do that, follow these simple steps and take a backup file system before doing so.
- Stop the CDP or Peer Service.
- Removed files from KahaDB located at AO_HOME/server/.jms/activemq-data/ao-grid-framework-embedded-broker-<guid>/KahaDB
- Removed log files located at AO_HOME/tomcat/logs
- "server" folder located on AO_Home
- "messages" folder located on AO_Home
- all XML files in "config" folder except authentication.xml, tuning-config.xml and installation_audit.xml
- all files in tomcat/work
- all files in tomcat/temp
Then start peer service. It will re-create all those files and directories, just like the first time it starts up.
NOTE: These steps are only for non production environment, do not try these step in production.