Coming up on October 18, 2018 is BMC’s annual user event, the BMC Exchange in New York City!
During this free event, there will be thought-provoking keynotes including global trends and best practices. Also, you will hear from BMC experts and your peers in the Digital Service Operations (DSO) track. Lastly, you get to mingle with everyone including BMC experts, our business partners, and your peers. Pretty cool event to attend, right?
In the DSO track, we are so excited to have 3 customers tell their stories.
- Cerner will speak about TrueSight Capacity Optimization and their story around automation and advanced analytics for capacity and planning future demand. Check out Cerner’s BizOps 101 ebook.
- Park Place Technologies’ presentation will focus on how they leverage AI technology to transform organizations.
- Freddie Mac will join us in the session about vulnerability management. Learn how your organization can protect itself from security threats. Hear how Freddie Mac is using BMC solutions.
BMC product experts will also be present in the track and throughout the entire event.
- Hear from the VP of Product Management on how to optimize multi-cloud performance, cost and security
- Also, hear from experts on cloud adoption. This session will review how TrueSight Cloud Operations provides you visibility and control needed to govern, secure, and manage costs for AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud services.
At the end of the day, there will be a networking reception with a raffle (or 2 or 3). Stick around and talk to us and your peers. See the products live in the solutions showcase. Chat with our partners. Stay around and relax before heading home.
Date: October 18th 2018
When: 8:30am – 7:00pm
- Keynote begins at 9:30am
- Track Sessions begin at 1:30pm
- Networking Reception begins at 5:00pm
Where: 415 5th Ave, NY, NY 10016
For more information and to register, click here.
Look forward to seeing you in NYC! Oh, and comment below if you are planning to attend! We are excited to meet you.