to follow, share, and participate in this community.
- Mapping Event/Component Severity/Priority/Status to Incident Impact and Urgency
- Hear Darius Wallace talk about Service Resolution Key Concepts
- BMC Service Resolution (BSR) and BPPM Extensions
- Video - Part 4 - Evolution from Intelligent Ticketing to Service Resolution
- Video - Part 3 - Service Resolution - Bridging the IT Operations and Service Desk Gap
- Video - Part 2 – Service Resolution Organization and Process Maturity
- BSR 3.5 installation on BTIM 10 in windows HA
- Third party event/monitoring sources
- Installation of BSR 3.5.00.001 in Windows Cluster Environment
- More than one Supported by on a CI
- BSR 3, no CI found, work info content
- Ask me about BMC Intelligent Ticketing Solution... (FAQ)
- Intelligent Ticketing packaging
- Maturity levels and Intelligent Ticketing
- Add support for routing on the "Managed by" group.
- If a user manually triggers incident creation via BSR in the Truesight Console, BSR should have the option to set the Customer+ field to the Truesight user that initiated this action.