We're just a few days away from the BMC Engage conference in sunny Orlando! The whole FootPrints Product Management team will be there and eager to meet everyone who is able to attend. We have a number of exciting sessions planned around FootPrints Service Core:
- On Tuesday Oct. 14th 1pm, Serena Lambiase will be presenting the new Self Service Portal in session 206.
- On Tuesday Oct. 14th 4pm, Don Cholish is covering Tips and Tricks in the new FootPrints 12 release in session 112.
- On Wednesday Oct. 15th 2pm, Julianne Journitz of Pomona College will talk about the college's ITSM journey with FootPrints, including advanced topics like CMDB, service catalog and reporting in session 52.
- On Thursday Oct. 16th 12pm, Serena Lambiase and Zane Bond have a joint session on the future roadmap for FootPrints Service Core and BMC Client Management in session 350.
- We are running a focus group on FootPrints Integrations on Wednesday at 1pm. Attendance is limited, so contact Serena Lambiase if you'd like to participate.
- The whole team will be available at the Evening with the Experts on Tuesday and for one on one meetings by request. Contact Serena Lambiase for details on one on ones.
I just want to end with giving thanks to all of our loyal BMC FootPrints customers and partners for your support. We look forward to speaking to many of you in Orlando and beyond!
See you next week!