The BMC Product Management and Marketing teams are pleased to announce the general availability of BMC FootPrints version 11.5. We invite you to learn more about the new capabilities in BMC FootPrints version 11.5. With this release, we are taking a customer centric, concierge approach to ensure each and every BMC FootPrints customer has a seamless upgrade experience. If you’re a BMC FootPrints customer, currently on maintenance, you’ll be hearing from the BMC tech support organization shortly with instructions on how to upgrade.
With this latest release, FootPrints 11.5 can help you more quickly resolve user incidents and requests, effectively communicate with users, speed deployment and automate ongoing management of multiple systems simultaneously, as well as accurately assess the value of an asset or cost of a service. More specifically, FootPrints 11.5 offers:
- User Experience enhancements making navigation more intuitive and expediting incident resolution
- New Levels of Twitter Integration enabling you to communicate and engage with your users and customers via the social mediums they prefer
- Integrated Financial Asset Data to help you see and understand the financial implications of an action or service cost without having to look to other departments or tools
- Automated asset management tasks with enhancements and options for multi-casting, patching, event resolution, and intelligent agent deployment
- Asset data integration with BMC FootPrints Service Core (on-premise) or BMC Remedyforce (cloud) delivering useful, practical, customizable out-of-the-box templates with two-way communications for real-time actions
- An enhanced look & feel, customization options, updated Instant Expert tasks and next generation platform support, FootPrints 11.5 improves the asset management administration experience
- PC & server migration management updates for server-based user profiles, additional profile types, user interface, and application support.
To learn more about BMC FootPrints 11.5:
- Watch the What’s New in BMC FootPrints Service Core 11.5 video
- Read the What’s New in BMC FootPrints Service Core 11.5 features and capabilities overview
- Watch the What’s New in BMC FootPrints Asset Core 11.5 video
- Read the What’s New in BMC FootPrints Asset Core 11.5 features and capabilities overview