FootPrints 11.6.12 is available for download from the BMC website
The main focus of this release was to add support for OAutho2.0 on Microsoft 365 as well as to ensure our 3rd party platform support was up to date.
Major updates for 11.6.12 are highlighted below. For more information, please see the product release notes.
- Support incoming email integration using OAuth 2.0 for Microsoft 365
- Platform Support:
- Microsoft Windows 2019 operating system
- Microsoft SQL server 2019 database
- Oracle 19c database
- Important defect fixes.
- FootPrints 11.6.12 (and later versions) are no longer supported on 32-bit operating systems. Before upgrading to 11.6.12; You must migrate your Footprints server to a supported 64-bit Linux or Windows operating system.
- FootPrints 11.6.12.000 now uses OpenJDK 11.0.02 along with Apache Tomcat 9.x. You must update these pre-requisites on your system before upgrading.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to support if you have questions or if we can be of any help.