Log in to follow, share, and participate in this community.
- Quick survey – Control-M knowledge sharing
- Control-M Education Offerings
- Control-M 9.0.18: The easiest workload automation upgrade you’ve ever completed
- Can you use Hadoop to teach old IT new tricks?
- Trending in Support: Connect With Control-M: How to Integrate Applications with Control-M Application Integrator
- Connect with Control-M Support Webinars
- passing condition on 3rd successful run
- Change of purge_xalerts in v9 ?
- Control-M - Agent Installation as root
- Error on launch Workload automation : You have an new application update to install on your client.
- How to stop File_Watcher job after ended Ok ?
- Control-M Agent files
- passing parms from controlm to powershell script
- File_watcher_Job - FileName
- ControlM resolve date format as %%Mon.%%DD
- Having an issue w/ job on a on do action
- BMC_EM_PROFILE_NAME environment variable is not supported when Control-M Enterprise Manager is running on a non-cluster environment
- Schedule a job on specific times before & after new day
- Control-M Application Integrator REST type jobs using OAuth2 authentication fail to receive an OAuth token and subsequent requests receive a 401 unauthorized response.
- What are the processes running and need to monitor on Control-M Server?
- After restarting the Control-M Managed File Transfer Enterprise Hub and Gateway, users are no longer able to log into the Gateway web interface with the message: "Incorrect user name or password. Try again or contact the admin."
- Hardware and Sizing requirements Control-M 9.0.00 and 9.0.18 and 9.0.19
- Control-M/Enterprise Manager in-place upgrade completed successfully but with warning "Handling BMC_EM_PROFILE_NAME environment variable, if exists failed"
- Control-m V9 in Virtual Redhat machine on Vmware
- Job failure - PL/SQL: Statement ignored - Oracle 12c Stored Procedure
- Control-M Usage reporting tool