Are you migrating to Control-M 9.0.18 and want to ensure your previous version job reports work properly in the new release?
Learn more about the new Control-M Reports tool which replaces the previously released Reporting Facility in Control-M. The new Reports tool contains many enhancements and capabilities.
This webinar will cover:
• The new architecture of Control-M Reports
• The requirements to run it successfully in your environment
• The process to identify your current jobs that execute Reporting Facility reports
• How to convert previous jobs to the Control-M Report format
• How to automate Reporting tool jobs using the Control-M Automation API.
Please join us for the next Connect with Control-M webinar on Wednesday March 28th when Irwing Sanchez will explain and demonstrate the above. We’ll conclude with a live Q&A session.
Target Audience: Administrator, Operator, Developer.
IMPORTANT: Each registration ID can only be used by one person. Please have all interested participants register individually.