Defining the Tidal conversion project setup:
- Project name - logical name that will be used for managing the conversion project.
- Project description - description of purpose of the conversion project. NOTE:
- Ask your DBA to supply all the relevant information described below.
- Perform the connection test before actually importing the data.
- Type - Database type. MSSQL and ORACLE databases are supported.
- Click in the Type field to select the database type. Mandatory fields – when MSSQL is selected:
- Instance name
- Instance name (Service name for RAC)
- Hostname for oracle RAC
- Port number for oracle RAC