Learn Anywhere, Anytime!!!
We are excited to announce that the Assisted Self-Paced (ASP) offering for the Control-M 9.0.19.x: Fundamentals Operating course is now available for you.
This assisted self-paced training covers:
- Basic Control-M Operations
- Different Control-M Interfaces used to monitor the Control-M environment
- How to monitor and manage job processing in the Control-M environment
- How to access job details
- Find functionality and how to use it to locate a particular job from the complex workflows
- How to find job dependencies using the Neighborhood functionality
- How to use Alerts Monitor to manage and monitor the alerts
- Leverage the Control-M MFT Dashboard to check the progress and details of all of the file transfers happened across your Control-M environment
- How to use Workload Policy Monitor to view the current status of associated jobs with a Workload Policy
Register for learning, and complete it at your pace, anytime within the specified period.
Check out the given link for more details of Course Abstract and Registration: Control-M 9.0.19.x: Fundamentals Operating (ASP) - BMC Software