Log in to follow, share, and participate in this community.
No events are currently scheduled.
- BMC Control-M Education Offerings
- Control-M 9.0.18: The easiest workload automation upgrade you’ve ever completed
- Can you use Hadoop to teach old IT new tricks?
- Trending in Support: Connect With Control-M: How to Integrate Applications with Control-M Application Integrator
- Connect with Control-M Support Webinars
- How to setup a cyclic job to run from 4am to next day 1am?
- What is file Timezone.dat for?
- Control-M with Informix
- Variable function for changing to lower case or upper case [Control-M 9.0.00.500]
- Control-m v8 and Kubernetes
- Do you Know when CTM/Agent will support IBM i 7R2.
- Difference between Control-M AFT and Control-M MFT
- CONTROL-M CTMAPI - Force JOB A if JOB B is not in AJF
- Unable to connect to workbench using from ControlM client on Windows host
- Control-M Automation API for SAP Jobs
- Control-M Usage Reporting Tool - Server Endpoint Usage generation procedures
- What are the minimum requirements for the installation of Control-M Version 9.0.00?
- Job is taking long time to execute in Control-M
- I have a problem with the replica of the control-m database in postgrest
- Control-M Server "ctmcontb -list" utility is taking more time time to complete and getting slower gradually
- installation of CONTROL-M/Server
- Turning off debug for Control-M/Server processes via the CCM does not actually stop the debug in version 8.0.00.
- Where is the Control-M/Server utility debug setting stored when running the "dbglvl UT" command?
- where do I check, who changed the Quantitative Resource value for specific QR in Control-M
- One of the reporting job is showing completed in the Control-m console but the procedure is still running in database . I am not getting why control -m is throwing the job has ended ok message when it is still executing in backend ?