- Feature Highlights
- MyIT Enhancements
- MyIT Service Broker Enhancements
- Next Steps
- Quickly find what you're looking for with our new Navigation Bar
- Upload Custom Icons to your Requests
- New Device style and Notification Alerts
- Receive Bell Notification with Service Request Comments
- Review Knowledge Articles and provide Feedback or Comments
- Map HRCM Requests to Appointments
- Cancelling a HRCM Appointment also Cancels the associated HRCM Request
- Support for High Availability to include the AlwaysOn feature.
- Check MyIT Health Status using our new Web Utility
- Run MyIT Diagnostics for an in-depth Tech Status
- MyIT Service Broker Style & Quantity Enhancements
- Impersonate with MyIT Service Broker Integration
- Export & Import Services into MyIT Service Broker
- MyIT Service Broker CMDB Integration
- Cross Launch to External Systems
- New MyIT Service BrokerConnectors
Universal Client Design
New look and feel for the Universal Client.
Choose your own custom icons for Service Requests.
Share deep links to Categories.
Restyled Device with easier navigation.
Restyled Catalog & new Alert banners.
If a Service Request has been updated you'll see a new Bell notification in the Client.
Knowledge Article Enhancements
Quickly flag a KA in MyIT and send the feedback to BMC Remedy Knowledge Management.
MyIT KA Comments are reflected in BMC Remedy Knowledge Management.
Check out the most popular HR Articles or Solutions in MyIT.
Map HRCM Requests to Appointments
You can now map HR as well as SRM Requests to Appointments.
Just like a Service Request, if you cancel an Appointment it also cancels the associated HRCM Request within BMC HR Case Management.
MyIT Health Check Utility
For a quick Health check just add "healthcheck" to the end of your URL as shown below.
MyIT Diagnostic Utility
Save time on root cause analysis by running MyIT Deep Dive diagnostics
MyIT Service Broker Enhancements
MyIT Service Broker Integration Style
New look and feel for MyIT Service Broker Requests.
Pick and choose your own items within a Bundle.
Provide the ability for someone like an administrator to impersonate another user.
Experience logging into another users profile and submitting Services on their behalf.
Choose the number of Service Broker Requests you want to submit.
Once submitted view the quantity from "My Activity".
Import & Export Services
Import multiple Services retaining workflow and questions.
Associate natively created MyIT SB Services to your Service Model.
Cross launch to external systems.
Leverage even more Applications or Services.
- Read everything you need to know about MyIT & MyIT Service Broker online.
- Download and enjoy !
For a comprehensive summary of all MyIT & MyIT Service Broker enhancements please refer to the documentation links below:
To listen to Product Management provide an overview please check out the video below !