BMC Education Services is getting many requests from customers to provide end user training for MyIT, mostly as web-based training. In fact, we are experts in providing both standard and custom end user training...or giving our customers' L&D teams a head start by providing content for them to customize themselves.
Here's an overview of the My IT End User Training offering (data sheet also attached):
Accelerate software adoption with end user training
Organizations frequently deal with issues when employees don’t understand why a new software system has been implemented and how the software makes their jobs easier. Untrained employees tend to work around a new system, rely heavily on technical support, and use fewer features than provided. As a result, employee productivity declines and business costs increase.
BMC Solution Training for End Users is an Education Services offering that boosts useradoption and speeds the time to value of a technology solution. We bring together the expertise, resources, and methodologies proven through deployments in hundreds ofglobal organizations to help you design, create, and distribute your enablement program and assets. We customize a program and materials to reflect your organization’s uniquevision, system implementation, and specific end user training needs, and make training available through your own learning management system (LMS). You can choosemultiple asset types or just one, including quick reference guides, interactive,web-based training, instructor-led learning, and more.
BMC Solution Training for End Users provides a variety of content options, from standard to custom.
• Standard content – Receive out of the box content, without access to source files or the ability to edit
• Tailored content – Use training modules that are specific to your organization’s needs
• Licensed content – Access source files, training guides, and train-the-trainer information
• Custom content – Build content specific to your business needs
• Speed time to deployment – Accelerate adoption of new software with training from BMC experts
• Improve productivity – Increase work efficiency and streamline business processes
• Reduce costs – Decrease technical support requests and overall business costs
Dirk Braune Heather Leventry Mark Gradwell Marike Owen Alf Abuhajleh Delise Jung Tom Luebbe Chhabi Chauhan Mitch Myers Geoffrey Bergren Antoinette Kaftan-Kaemerow Erwann NEDELEC Gary Bersh Paul Cutsuvitis Kodi Rowden Crystal Mendell susie clare Fabienne de Beaufort sara hepner Shafath Syed David Giles