Without applying the hotfixes to Client Management, customers will no longer be able to receive updated patch definition files after the end of February 2017. While the existing patch detection engine will continue to function, it will do so without access to new patches and Service packs released after February 2017.
Expiring the announcement will not delete it but will remove it from the public announcement list. Are you sure you want to expire this announcement?
Are you sure you want to delete this announcement?
Remedy with Smart IT ( v1.5 SP1)now includes an integration with BCM. This was just launched in December 2016. Here's what's included: Remote support for client systems with BMC Client more...
An important notice for Client Management customers using patch management features: Statement of Direction: Hotfixes for Client Management versions will leverage an updated patch detection more...
Learn more about BMC Client Management and network with other BCM users! Date Location Event Time Address Registration Sponsor 2016-10-05 Boston, MA more...
- score 365 Remote should provide a pop up allowing user to know system is being controlled
- score 335 To add a chat window to the remote control module
- score 320 Be able to cancel a report that is currently generating
- score 300 Allow Remote Control to change resolution of display
- score 290 To be able to clean up unused or outdated patches