Today we are excited to announce the general availability of TrueSight Capacity Optimization 10.7.01. This feature pack enhances the ease of use, expands data source coverage and improves visibility.
Here are the highlights:
Users can quickly create views of their data which appeal to IT leaders and business service owners
- Create new views easily with expanded choice of out-of-the view templates that matches the needs of the users. A variety of templates are offered to support a majority of user requirements
- Easily migrate older views to new TrueSight Console for continuous support
Stronger security and more flexible data collection for AWS and Azure infrastructure services
- Customers now have the flexibility to collect data through resource management API in addition to service management API for Azure.
- Use proxy services for access to both AWS and Azure services providing additional security
Easily pinpoint the issues in your Hadoop environment with the increased visibility
- Planners have an aggregated view of all their Hadoop clusters with high-level details for various distributions. They can drill down further in the appropriate place for deeper analysis.
More control over VMware virtual machines that provides more accurate analysis and easier reporting
- Provide access to a specific list of VMs (Whitelist)
- Reconciliation of duplicate vCenter entities ensuring that VMs are appropriately accounted even after migrations
- Out-of-the-box advanced report templates for VMWare vCloud Director
Users can customize the network data they want to use for capacity monitoring and reporting, allowing them to focus on what is important to them
- Device detail page of individual network interfaces
- Import data on specific network interfaces that has potential capacity issues (rather than importing data for all the interfaces). This improves in cutting down unnecessary data and improved network efficiency.
Customer-driven storage platform support enhancements for improved coverage and better management
- Expanded the enterprise storage coverage by adding ETLs for EMC VMAX3 and Hitachi HUS-VM
- Enhanced troubleshooting and views with better filtering options.
- Improved accuracy and details of the storage data presented
Updated software compatibility
- Latest versions of TrueSight Operations Management, OpenStack, OEM, BMC Atrium CMDB, VMware vCloud, RHEV, Entuity, Cloudera, and Ambari are integrated.
- Latest versions of CentOS and Oracle Linux are supported for TrueSight Capacity Optimization components
Want to learn more?
Access the release notes of TrueSight Capacity Optimization 10.7.01!
For more information about TrueSight Capacity Optimization, go to www.bmc.com/capacity