Track-It! 11.2 was released in late November and is now available. Thank you to all of our loyal Track-It! Beta testers for once again kicking the tires and helping to get the product ready. You can learn more about the product by visiting the What's New area of the Track-It! site.
Some highlights of the new release are:
- Manage SLAs and end user expectations with Stop the Clock.
- Keep accurate record of time spent on tasks with the Work Order Timer
- Track time to first response with the First Response SLA
- Create integrations with other software/systems with the Track-It! Web Service
- Detect installed anti-virus products, versions and whether definitions are up to date
- Obtain regular PC inventory information from users who work remotely using disconnected audits
- IMAP and Exchange Web Service support added for e-mail monitoring
- Further refine which emails Track-It! will accept with the new White-list
We work hard to deliver things that our customers ask for and we hope you like this release of Track-It!
Now on to the next one!
Learn more about Track-It! help desk software at http://www.trackit.com