I am excited to announce the general availability of Track-It! 11.4 Service Pack 2 update.
This update can only be applied for Track-It! 22.214.171.1248 and 126.96.36.1999.
- If you have Track-It! 11.4 Service Pack 01 release 01 (188.8.131.528) installed, you can upgrade to Service Pack 02 using the upgrade installer available on the EPD site Here.
- If you have a Track-It! version older than 184.108.40.2068 installed, you must first upgrade to 220.127.116.118 and then upgrade to Track-It! 11.4 Service Pack 02.
The highlights of this update are:
- Only update installer to be available on the EPD site starting April 1, 2020
- Starting April 1, 2020, the complete Track-It! 11.4 installation code will not be available for download for customers. The only binary files available on the EPD site would be the update installer.
- TLS 1.2 Support
- Track-It! now has support added for the TLS 1.2 protocol on the Track-It! 11.4 Service Pack 02 server.
- For using this protocol, the server and the workstations must have the same protocol, and only then you can install the Technician Client on the workstation.
- For using TLS 1.2 on a workstation, you must first enable the TLS 1.2 protocol on the Track-It! server. The same steps need to be performed on the workstation as well. To do that, you must first upgrade the Technician Client on the workstation and then enable TLS1.2 on it.
- To support TLS 1.2, you must upgrade the SQL Server as well as the SQL express to the latest patch.
- The update installer uses the older TLS protocol, but once you have updated to Track-It! 11.4 Service Pack 02, you can disable the older TLS from the Track-It! server and switch to TLS 1.2.
- Added support for Exchange Web Service Open Authentication for Office 365 Exchange online
- In addition to POP3/SMTP, Exchange Web Service with Basic Authentication, Lotus Notes, and IMAP integration, support has been added for Exchange Web Service with Open authentication for Office 365 Exchange online.
- Support for secure LDAP connection
- Track-It! 11.4 Service Pack 02 now supports an optional secure LDAP connection.
- Track-It! 11.4 Service Pack 02 supports Catalina OS for Track-It! Mac audit
Here are some references to additional information about this release which may be helpful.
For help with online help and printed documentation, see Online Help and Guides (PDFs).
Track-It! Support Resources
For more information, please see our Web site.
We hope you enjoy this update and we look forward to bringing you more great things on this platform.