If you are the type of person who loves to see what is going on behind the scenes or loves to tinker with the latest and greatest software updates before the rest of the general public, then this is the place for you.
As you may already know, we are hard at work on a new version of Track-It! that is based on a completely new platform, is 100% browser based and will provide you the most significant increase in functionality that we’ve released in quite a while. This is an extremely exciting development project for us and we would like you to be a part of it.
That is why we created the Track-It! Developers Circle program. This program is much different than traditional beta programs and provides members with an unprecedented ability to influence the development of Track-It! as it happens. Most beta programs provide customers with access to a product after its development is nearly complete and when the opportunity for significant customer input is limited. The Track-It! Developers Circle on the other hand, gives you access to the product, the developers, and the product managers throughout the process of designing, developing, and releasing the product.
Once accepted into the program, you will have access to new Track-It! functionality as it is developed. This includes changes to the user interface, form customization tools, business rules, full browser based client, enhanced email integration and other new components as they complete their development. You will have the opportunity to review and provide us with your thoughts on the functionality and to help us make upcoming versions of Track-It! better than ever.
There is no cost to be part of this program and it is available to all Track-It! customers, regardless of size or how long you have been using the product. All we ask is that you try out new functionality as it becomes available and share your feedback with us.
In order to participate, please do the following
- Register for a BMC account if you don’t have one. Click https://webapps.bmc.com/profile/register. Be sure to check “Access to BMC Support” section and provide a “Support Contract ID” with the Track-It product.
- Have a Support Contract ID with the Track-It product
- Log into your account http://www.bmc.com/support/support-central.html
- Click on “Edit Profile”
- Click on “BMC Support Access” Section
- Enter “Support Contract ID” (if you have Support Contract ID already entered and need to add/update, follow the link from "manage your support subscription, please click here")
- Click “Submit”
- Login to communities.bmc.com. Use your email address if login for the first time and you will be prompted to create an account.
- Complete this Pre-Release Subscription Service Agreement
- Click this link and click “Ask to join this group” button to request access to the Developers Circle
Most applications will be reviewed and accepted within 1-2 business days.
If you have any questions about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This new program will provide you with unprecedented ability to influence the future of Track-It! and help us deliver an amazing product.
We hope you will join us.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Track-It!