Hello Track-It! Community!
The BMC Engage user conference Sept 6-9 in Las Vegas is fast approaching and we have been hard at work putting together some great sessions for you.
Have you registered for the conference yet? Register Now
Check out this Bubble Agenda to see all the sessions available by day!
There is still time to take advantage of the early bird rate which expires August 11.
Need to justify the trip? Here is a sample letter to help you justify it to your management - Justification Letter
Here are the Track-It! activities that have been planned so far:
- Track-It! Welcome and Introduction
- Track-It! Help Desk and Service Level Management Best Practices
- Track-It! Self Service Setup and Customization
- How Sunmark Federal Credit Union Adopted Change Management and How Track-It! Helps Manage the Process
- Track-It! Customer Round Table Discussion
- Track-It! Roadmap and Future Plans
- Business Intelligence - Reporting with Track-It!
Evening with the Engineers:
A chance to geek out with the people behind the products you use. This is a casual, unstructured event where Track-It! product representatives and other users can chat about products and technology, without the stuffy slide decks and formal presentations. Dress is casual and snacks and drinks will be served.
1:1 Meetings with the Track-It! team
There are also plenty of chances to have some fun, including a Charity Run, Pub Crawl on the Showcase floor and the BMC Jam Party!
This is a great opportunity to learn more about Track-It! and learn best practices and network with the Track-It! product team and other Track-It! users.
Hope to see you there!!