to follow, share, and participate in this community.
We have CMDB (9.x) (Remedy OnDemand) and BladeLogic on premise. We would like to integrate the two using the OOTB integration as mentioned in BMC BladeLogic Atrium Integration (PDF Attached). It… Show more I am very pleased to announce that BSA 8.9 Service Pack 2 is now available. Here are some highlights of the release: 1> Compliance Support: DISA STIG content update for Windows 2016 DISA… Show more
Remediate Meltdown and Spectre with SecOps Response
- End of Support for Red Hat XMLRPC
- Remember to wear your BladeLogic Strike Force T-shirt tonight for BMC Jam!
- ATTENTION: BladeLogic community members who are attending Engage 2015
- Maximizing the BSA Community Experience
- Automation User Groups
- Check out how to address Spectre and Meltdown with SecOps Response Service (crosspost)
- BSA 8.9.02 is now GA!!
- Bladelogic Portal automatically shuting down