Ahhh, the joys of Summer- ice cream, chasing fireflies, summer picnics and warm nights. Now BMC is adding to that list with the Remedyforce Summer’16 Release! It’s sure to bring fireworks to your summer. This release is focused on helping our customers Simplify, Automate & Elevate their Service Management. BMC has added many substantial features so you can deliver better service to your internal and external customers. Plus, every release includes many enhancements requested by you, our customers.
New! Automated Agentless Discovery- Remedyforce provides a complete view of the environment enabling proactive device management that reduces support call times and increases first call resolution rates.
- Customers have the option to quickly discover devices in their environment for no extra charge.
- Administrator can easily enable, configure and collect device data to populate their Remedyforce CMDB.
- Automatically delivers a wealth of device details including: Device type, Key identifiers (serial number), OS.
- Premium includes capabilities like remote and compliance management. Customers can upgrade to Premium Plus with patch and deployment management as their needs mature.
- Business users can subscribe to email notifications and view history of recent outages of business services.
- Admins and Staff can create Service Outage to announce outages to end-users and post regular updates on recovery actions until the service becomes available.
- Enhanced Incident Management
- Knowledge Search, View Action History, Email, Create, Link Task, view and manage CIs/Assets
- Ability to create and edit Service Requests, close/copy/reopen Service Request and other common actions.
New! Queue and staff assignment automation- Now you can set up assignment rules to automatically assign tickets to support teams and agents. Since tickets are automatically assigned almost real-time, service desk managers are better able to meet service level agreements and
improve customer satisfaction. Support agents do not have to monitor queues for tickets, allowing them to focus on customer service.
Customer Enhancements- What would Remedyforce be without our customers? We’ve added many customer-requested enhancements. Thank you to our customers for your involvement in making Remedyforce the premier cloud-based IT service management.
We have some great resources to familiarize you with these new features:
|Salesforce TLS 1.0 Disablement: Are you ready? 6 months ago||by Virginia Leandro|
|Remedyforce Enablement Kits 5 months ago||by Jonathan Leighton|
|Remedyforce Technical Sessions 4 months ago||by Olivier Segers|
|Remedyforce Online Training 3 months ago||by Olivier Segers|
|Remedyforce Public Hotlinks 1 week ago||by Ajit Shukla|
|White Paper Series - BMC Remedyforce 9 months ago||by Crystal Miceli|
|Summer '16 Customer Enablement Series 5 months ago||by Jason Baldree|
|Fireworks in June. Remedyforce Summer '16 is Here! 6 months ago||by kellyann lanspa|
With each new Remedyforce release we continue to expand product capabilities to support IT asset management (ITAM) requirements. These capabilities cover the spectrum of technology supported more...
Remedyforce Smart Practices Content – IT Service Catalog, Human Resources and now introducing Facilities Management!
Welcome back to the Remedyforce Customer Success Smart Practices Content blog series. Perhaps you read our first blog on this subject back in December 2015 where we first introduced you to our Smart more...
- score 315 Record Types on Console Views
- score 290 Ability to sort on more than one column on Remedyforce console views.
- score 260 How to Notify Incident Staff when Action History Updated
- score 255 Add a flag to show attachment exists on the record.
- score 250 Self Service - My Approvals view