Regarding the Salesforce Permissions Outage Beginning May 17th
The Salesforce permissions outage May 17th, 2019 only affects orgs that were at one time provisioned with Pardot.
Salesforce is reporting the scripts have completed, there was an additional issue on NA49, NA53, NA57, NA59, NA72. They are continuing to work to fix those customers. For issues on the other instances Salesforce is handling on a per customer basis for more information see:
If you are still having issues with Remedyforce permissions on instances other than NA49, NA53, NA57, NA59, NA72 log a case with Salesforce or if required by your support contract contact BMC Support and we will assist you.
For more information see: Trust Status
Last update 11:15 PM CDT May 21, 2019
Self Service Resources Available 24 hours a day
Learn something new today and check out the latest videos and recorded webinars.
Find videos fast: BMC Helix Remedyforce YouTube Support Video Index
You can find information about documentation, support lifecycle dates, knowledge base articles, community forums, youtube videos and other resources all in one place.
Latest Version: Remedyforce Winter 19 P1, Build 201901.140.13
Winter 19 Patch P2 Pushes to production May 17th.
Top viewed Knowledge Articles
Run into an issue, and trying to self-solve? We might have a knowledge article (KA) for that. Check out these new communities posts to see the top viewed KAs for the last quarter:
- Enable Lightning Experience in BMC Helix Remedyforce
- How to Configure the Pentaho Job in Windows Task Scheduler for Remedyforce
- How to Add Tabs to the Users Tabs in Salesforce.
- Remedyforce Pentaho Files for LDAP Integration and Use of Permission Sets
- Error Clicking the the Link in the Forgot Password Email. Error: You Cannot Reset your Password You Haven't Selected an Answer to Your Password Hint. Try the Following: Contact your Company's Administrator for Assistance.
These posts will be updated regularly to help you find top trending KAs. Last Updated: 4/19/19