Happy New Year!
Unless you are in the southern hemisphere or drinking Mai Tais on a Caribbean island, it’s probably cold out there. But Remedyforce has a hot new release that will warm you up- no need for hand warmers or mulled cider. It’s our Happy New Year’s gift to our customers!
The release provides new functionality to increase usability and heat up your team’s productivity. Here’s what is in the new Remedyforce Winter ’17 Release.
New User Interface
The Remedyforce interface leaps forward with enhancements that increase productivity and user adoption.
- Console and Forms are updated and modernized.
- Single click record assignment saves staff time. Easily assign records to a user.
- Activity Feed shows staff all actions and attachments associated with a record on the main screen.
- SmartViews help visualize where a record lives within its own ecosystem. For example, a SmartView of a Service Request can visually show you all the tasks, services, assets/CIs that are associated with that record. A great example of this is a complex Service Request for onboarding an employee.
- Shows notes and attachments assigned to each record associated with the record being viewed.
- Knowledge articles support embedded video to assist with faster problem resolution.
Self-Service Portal 3.0
Modern, intuitive self-service portal increases end-user adoption of self-service by making it easier to find information.
- Ability to embed videos in knowledge articles so users can resolve their issues faster.
Smart Practices for Facilities and Human Resources (HR)
Remedyforce now includes two new Smart Practices packages for HR and Facilities. Smart Practices give your organization a solid foundation to build on.
- Free packages use best practices and requests gathered from our customers to help you quickly implement Remedyforce in departments outside of IT.
- Reduce the time to configure Non-IT service requests and recognize your Remedyforce investment immediately.
- Easily configure to your needs:
- Create additional questions, tasks and tickets
- Add Service Level agreements per service request
- Build approval processes unique to each service request
- Expand category taxonomies and service offerings
Here are additional Resources to get you started with Winter ‘17
1. Communities Blog on Smart Practices
2.. Winter ’17 Insights Recordings
3. Self-Service FAQ- link
4. Smart Practices Video and Blog