Welcome To the April Issue of the Remedyforce Customer Newsletter
Each quarter the Remedyforce Customer Newsletter provides articles and resources to help you get the most out of your Remedyforce investment. We'll keep it short and sweet because we know you're busy, but we're excited to let you know what's going on in our world as we evolve Remedyforce to meet your ongoing needs. So here's to your success!
NOW AVAILABLE: Remedyforce Winter ‘15
- Enhanced Mobility and Self Service through extended use of Salesforce1 and Remedyforce Chat enhancements.
- New Dashboard capabilities for Configuration Management and staff productivity improvements for the Remedyforce Console.
- Configuration Migration capabilities to ease the process of moving Remedyforce configurations between Orgs.
- Outbound web service call features for Automation of Incident Resolution and Task Fulfillment processes.
- And tons of other great Customer Ideas.
NEW: Wiki and Release Schedule
With the Winter ’15 release BMC introduced a new channel for managing and delivering Remedyforce product documentation and content through the BMC Docs Wiki. On the Wiki customers will have real time access to the most current documentation on the Remedyforce product. We also published a formal release schedule and a FAQ on our push and self-upgrade processes.
COMING SOON: Remedyforce Spring ’15 Early Access Program
For the efficiency-oriented staff of high-speed IT organizations who need an intuitive, streamlined technology experience, Remedyforce Spring ’15 is coming soon:
- Insight into critical information through enhanced CI visualization and Remedyforce Console improvements.
- Connecting people and information through smart and intuitive suggestions to help IT staff solve incidents faster. Improved usability to manage service request management.
- Streamlined setup and use of Remedyforce CMDB and Service Requests.
- And tons of other great Customer Enhancement requests.
If you are interested in previewing Spring ’15, you can access our Early Access Program and start reviewing the new features as they are being developed. The EAP site should be available starting March 23rd.
For customers leveraging MyIT with Remedyforce, you can now set-up and use MyIT with your Remedyforce sandbox environment. This will allow organizations to test and verify MyIT use cases prior to implementing in their production Remedyforce org.
ANNOUNCING: Updated and New Web Based Training Courses
We are happy to announce that there is a full refresh of the Remedyforce Web Based Training modules underway. The following courses have already been refreshed and are available for you to take a www.bmc.com/education/:
- BMC Remedyforce: Using Self Service Portal
- BMC Remedyforce: Service Request Management
- BMC Remedyforce: Service Level Management
The following courses are in the process of being refreshed and are planned to be available in April 2015:
- BMC Remedyforce: Incident Management & Problem Management
- BMC Remedyforce: Change Management & Release Management
- BMC Remedyforce: Configuration Management
- BMC Remedyforce: Administering
Additionally, we are developing 3 NEW Remedyforce Web Based Training modules that will be available at no charge to our existing customers in late Spring 2015. These course are:
- BMC Remedyforce: Remedyforce Quickviews
- BMC Remedyforce: Reporting and Dashboards
- BMC Remedyforce: Mobile Application\
Get to know the Remedyforce team – meet Antonio Cavazos, Staff Technical Support Analyst
Antonio Cavazos has been with Remedyforce support for 3 years and within those 3 years has proven his ability to learn quickly and has become one of our departments leading subject matter experts. As a Remedyforce Technical Support Specialist and Subject Matter Expert, Antonio Cavazos works closely with other subject matter experts and the Remedyforce development team to assist in resolving the more complex Remedyforce issues our customers face. Antonio also works with other Remedyforce technicians to assist with any customer issues they require assistance with on a day to day basis.
Antonio comes to BMC with over 15 years of industry experience within all areas of IT (Systems Admin, Network Engineer, and Database Architecture). Initially starting his career in Gainesville, FL with a pioneering company in SaaS and Cloud Computing. Throughout the years Antonio has collected a numerous certifications and is working toward the Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Advanced Developer credential.
Outside of work, Antonio lives in Tampa, FL and enjoys playing Golf, volunteering, and spending time with friends and family. Most inspiration comes from volunteering for United Way/Habitat for Humanity and travelling. Antonio is currently planning a trip to Japan later this year.