Welcome To the September Issue of the Remedyforce Customer Newsletter
Each quarter the Remedyforce Customer Newsletter provides articles and resources to help you get the most out of your Remedyforce investment. We'll keep it short and sweet because we know you're busy, but we're excited to let you know what's going on in our world as we evolve Remedyforce to meet your ongoing needs. So here's to your success!
NOW AVAILABLE: Remedyforce Summer '14
The Summer ’14 release of Remedyforce has arrived and brings exciting new features that improve user experience and your productivity including:
- Extended configuration options for the Remedyforce centralized console introduced in Winter ‘14
- Ability to embed self-service components within a customer’s existing portal solution, such as SharePoint.
- Self-Service Chat *IN BETA* enabling end users to interact with IT through a chat window and enabling IT to create an incident straight from the chat session
- Collision detection and impact analysis improving visibility and improving the execution of changes in your IT estate
- New mobile solutions based on Salesforce1 mobile technology
- Auto assignment of package license of Remedyforce improves seat license management
To learn more about this release please read the:
Remedyforce is heading to Dreamforce, October 13 - 16!
The Remedyforce team is heading San Francisco to attend Dreamforce 2014 and we hope to see you there!
Customer Spotlight! Ameritas
REGISTER! First Friday Customer Webinar – Going Mobile with Remedyforce (October 3, 2014)
We’ll take a technical deep dive into the mobile capabilities of Remedyforce in October. Learn about the exciting new Remedyforce mobile app for IT Staff built on the Salesforce1 platform. During this session, we’ll also explore the exciting new integrations with MyIT that empowers connection between you and your customers. Register here and view past First Friday recordings.
Get to know the Remedyforce team – Meet Gladys Garcia, Customer Success Manager
As a Remedyforce Customer Success manager, Gladys Garcia spends her time and energy focused on helping you, our customers, get the most from their Remedyforce investment! Gladys says the best part about her job is making a connection with her customers, both personal and professional, and providing them support and a friendly demeanor.
Gladys has been with BMC Software for just over two years in a variety of roles and is currently working on her ITIL certification (GO GLADYS!) Prior to joining BMC, Gladys served as a Project Manager, CSM & Programmer for Inter-Tel Technologies (now Mitel).
Outside of work, Gladys and her husband, Cosme, are the very proud parents of four children. A native of Tampa, FL, she finds inspiration in mentoring children and empowering them to make a difference. We hope you’ve had the chance to experience Gladys work ethics and dedication – we’re truly lucky she’s on the Remedyforce team!