We’ve finally decompressed from a jam packed Dreamforce ’13. The Remedyforce team and 130k+ of our closest friends invaded San Francisco a couple of weeks back to indulge ourselves in anything and everything Salesforce and Remedyforce related.
Our booth experience and traffic were incredible. We had over 500 folks stop by the booth to discuss IT Service Management, Remedyforce, and our strategic relationship with Salesforce.com. For those that stopped by our booth we offered them a chance to play our always crowded Remedyforce memory game:
It brought back ‘memories’ of the classic childhood game!
We had a ton of dedicated breakout sessions where our BMC team members were able to discuss product and industry related materials. With 10 breakout sessions, the entire team: Erin Avery, Anthony Orr Chad Haftorson Christopher M Dancy Paul Fernandez and Eric T. Tung did a great job showcasing Remedyforce, our integration's to the salesforce ecosystem, industry topics regarding social and mobile, as well as ITIL panel discussions. Special thanks goes to Lisa Krauss and Mike Leveiller from Dex Media who co-presented on several of our breakout sessions.
"Dreamforce was an excellent event to showcase our Remedyforce products. There were many sales meetings, trade show booth conversations, and engaging interactions with future customers during and after our speaking sessions. The ongoing Remedyforce development efforts with the innovative salesforce.com platform will leave the competition in the dusk and continue to be a huge win for us.” Anthony Orr, Director, ITIL v3 2011 author and examiner
In addition to booth and breakout sessions, we held dozens of one on one customer and prospect meetings, hosted several customer appreciation dinners, and sponsored two events for the APAC region and Northern California customers. Furthermore, BMC’s Heidi Sanzari hosted a partner lunch with over 20 worldwide partners and staff in attendance.
We also had a great social experience. The BMC team led by Eric T. Tung of BMC’s Social Media Relations team helped us garner a total of over 6 million impressions and put us in the top 20 tweeters for all of #DF13!
Here are some helpful links for a complete look at the Remedyforce @ Dreamforce 2013 experience.
- YouTube link to Dreamforce keynote and other sessions
- Link to our Remedyforce memory game video montage
- Anthony Orr’s recap on his RF@DF experience
- Chris Dancy’s slideshare of his session: The Future of Mobile Service Cloud session
- Jeff Moloughneys slideshare of his session: How Remedyforce and Candy Crush can help you re-imagine your service desk session
- Slideshare link to Erin Avery’s: Modernize your service desk with Remedyforce session
- Slideshare link to the session: How Service Cloud & Remedyforce Service Desk can improve all your service operations
- Video link to Remedyforce – Using ITIL best practice for service management session
- Remedyforce @ Dreamforce original landing page
Our Dreamforce 2013 experience was fantastic. Thanks go out to all the customers who visited us over the 4 day extravaganza. The team is looking forward to another great Remedyforce @ Dreamforce experience in 2014.
ITSM Solutions Marketing