Log in to follow, share, and participate in this community.
Welcome from Crystal and Colin
- Smart IT 2.0 and Digital Workplace 18.02 are now available for Remedy as a Service (RaaS) customers
- Remedy Fall 2017 Release (9.1.04): BMC Continues to Innovate ITSM with New CMDB User Experience, New Cognitive Capabilit…
- Connect With Remedy Webinar Series - 2018
- BMC Multi Cloud Management (Ticket Brokering, Jira Integration, DevOps and more...)
- Introducing Smart IT 2.0: Now with added configurability
- BMC Remedy OnDemand - Overview
- List of Change Request Approvers
- We have ROD 7.06.04 SP2. I have a user that is a Deaf/Mute and she mainly communicates via email and text. In the old system (HEAT) there was a flag on her user name that stated email/text only. We have LDAP populating our user data. Any ideas?
- Accessing log files in the RoD environment
- Request Entry - On behalf Of
- Error While creating new SVT
- Tricks and recomendations to migrate reports to Smart Reporting
- Auto Population of Work Details
- How is the best way to get an incident location dashboard with a map?
- Question re: email HTML headers
- How to relate multiple incident tickets to single primary incident v9.1
- Best Practices for Refreshing NonProd ITSM Databases
- Creating a Change Approver Report
- Deciding an Archiving Strategy?
- Ticket description in SmartIT
- How to migrate an Analytics report to Smart Reporting, Part 1
- ERROR (326) intermittently when trying to close an Incident
- Accessing the Remedy as a Service (RaaS) Database, via ODBC
- CMDB:Troubleshooting Reconciliation Job Activities Webinar
- Please add Smart Reporting availability and reporting stats to RoD Service Dashboard
- Would like Incident behaviour to be consistent when there are many customers with the same name