Welcome to our February newsletter!
This month, we cover the following topics:
- Planning to upgrade to BMC Service Request Management 19.08? Make sure to get the latest cumulative hot fix
- Use our new secure file transfer to send files to BMC Customer Support
- Blog posts from Support
- Recent webinars
- Additional resources
Planning to upgrade to BMC Service Request Management 19.08? Make sure to get the latest cumulative hot fix
If you are planning to upgrade to BMC Service Request Management 19.08, contact BMC Support and ask for the latest cumulative hot fix. For details of the issue addressed, review the related Knowledge Article.
BMC has changed the way that customers upload their files to our BMC FTP site. Effective immediately, if you need to send files or log files that to BMC Customer Support, you should use the new SFT process (Secure File Transfer). You can find instructions on how to upload files with SFT, along with our 2 other methods for uploading files (attaching files <2GB to the support case or emailing them to BMC Customer Support) in this BMC Communities article. All previous anonymous FTP uploads were disabled as of Feb 3, 2020.
Every month, Support writes blog post in BMC Communities. Read our recent blog posts:
- AR System
- Java Driver Utility as a reference for API users
- Remedy Management Console to manage server group operations
- Digital Workplace
Check out our most recent webinars:
- Understanding and Troubleshooting the Approval Plug-In Sever
- Reactive to Proactive: End-to-end Service Management
- Live Chat in Smart IT
- Deployment Simplification Case Study
Other issues of Hot Off The Press Follow to receive alerts of new issues
Remedy and Discovery YouTube Channel Subscribe Now
Remedy product line cumulative hot fixes – Refer to KA#000164912 (you must be logged into Support Central to view the KA).