BMC Customer Support is always looking for better ways to enable success with BMC Software solutions. Recent activities have focused on adding useful content to BMC Communities. This digest summarizes some of those contributions in the last month, and also looks at noteworthy contributions and developments within the Remedy ITSM communities.
Released in the last month
The most popular topic for the month was planning for successful upgrades to Remedy ITSM version 8.1, and both Smita Ithape's blog on Upgrading ITSM 8.1 and Doug Reif's webinar on Upgrading to Remedy 8.1 - Things that you really need to know rated as the most popular content.
Jared Jones took a detailed look at how People and CI's relate to one another, and more importantly, how those relationships are stored in the BMC Remedy ITSM applications, and Suyog Bandhaokar shared his experience on the best ways to investigate when Service Request Management does not create tickets in fulfillment applications.
Shivkumar Manakshe posted the Support Notes document for Change Management 8.1.00, collecting the information he shares most frequently supporting that application and version. This can be a big time-saver for those encountering issues with this version, or planning to deploy it. Shivkumar plans to update it whenever there are important updates in his experience supporting the application.
Community growth and areas of interest
The Remedy ITSM communities continue to thrive independently. There are hundreds of active community members in each product community, and lots of discussion. Below are hot topics from the month of August.
Questions that generated the most views in August were:
- Mark Harrison ’s question about Service Request approval
- Andy NameToUpdate ’s question about KB Slowness and articles not appearing
and still generating a lot of interest in August, months after its release:
In addition to those listed above, the most Like’d content for the month was:
- Yvonne May’s question: How do I turn off the approval emails to Change Managers?
- Om Prakash Chakrala's question: Non Support staff with read access unable to approve RKM request
- Virginia Franco’s question: Execute .bat on escalation
In addition to those above, which were viewed and like’d frequently, these discussions generated the most comments:
- Freez NameToUpdate’s question about permission
- Kevin Kennedy's question about Email Based Approval for Change - ITSM 8.1
- Jay Brigden’s question about HTTP Status 500 Error Change Calendar 8.1
I hope this digest provides useful information, please add comments below if you would like to see more of these, or other kinds of information in this format.