to follow, share, and participate in this community.
Hi All, We have been using IMIWBMCC to take image copy for IMS Databases. Since Image Copy is copy for the entire DB, I am looking for a exit routine that can be coded with this so that it can… Show more
This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified. PRODUCT: Fast Path Indexer/EP PROBLEM: IBM…
- What is the DELTA PLUS XREF Feature?
- Is it necessary to define exits already defined in HWSCFG member in an Exits member in Energizer for IMS Connect ?
- How to allocate UNLOAD datasets
- BMC maintenance to support OSAM encryption
- Can the Message Advisor for IMS Queue Protection Facility (QPF) be deactivated and activated without having to restart IMS ?
- BMC IMS Advisor support secure port
- Can IMS commands be issued from MAXM Database Advisor for IMS?
- Getting BMC95615E during MAXM Reorg/Online EP using XIM to reorg a group of databases with concurrent image copies
- What is the order of segments in output file depending on the SORT keyword ?
- Possible reason for BMC121240E during Fast Path Online Analyzer/EP when SDEP_VALIDATION=QUICK is specified
- BMC202863W RUV Archive not found for DSName