MainView Middleware Administrator (MVMA) 9.1.00.A adds new functionality with a set of Small Programming Enhancements aimed at making it easier to manage your Middleware environments.
To facilitate managing users of the product, there are two enhancements:
- A new view has been added to allow you to easily see the projects and permissions that a user or a group of users can see and work on.
- Copying a user now allows you to also copy the assignment to groups and projects including permission as assigned to the originating user
To make it easier to find specific messages, MVMA now allows you to select a start and end date and time range when searching for MQ or EMS messages. Only messages put on the requested queue during that time range will be returned.
Additional support has been added for IBM MQ 9.1.5 with three new MQ Queue objects attributes
- MAXFSIZE attribute on local and model queues – displayed as 'Max Queue File Size'
- CURFSIZE queue status attribute - displayed as 'Current Queue File Size'
- CURMAXFS queue status attribute - displayed as 'Current Max Queue File Size'
To see more information about this release please review the Technical Bulletin.
MainView Middleware Administrator along with MainView Middleware Monitor form the MainView Middleware Management family. Learn how MainView Middleware Management provides real-time monitoring and administration for messaging-oriented middleware environments including IBM® MQ, Integration Bus (IIB), App Connect Enterprise (ACE) and DataPower and Apache ActiveMQ and TIBCO Enterprise Message Service (EMS).