Wishing you all an awesome 2017!
Looking at evolutions we had recently, and updates that we'll have in January/February, I can safely say that 2017 will enable even more win-wins on BMC Communities!
On Developer Community, developers are helping each other around the world to best innovate thanks to no-code, low-code, pro-code synergies. By fostering seamless collaboration between Process Owners, Analysts and hard core developers, Innovation suite fosters best leverage (quick Go To Market) and efficient iterations.
The level of collaboration (and success ) we've seen in the past couple of weeks between developers (Customers and Partners), Support, and also Engineering + Product Management is very exciting, we all learnt a lot in the process, and want to replicate this broader.
Best Using BMC Communities
- Note: this community used to be called BMC Social
- Focused tab, by Use Case:
- Learn how to best benefit from BMC Communities (onboarding and learning further)
- Ideas, displaying "Communities User eXperience (UX)" ideas in a very actionable fashion, highlighting:
- ideas where we need more vote/comments from you,
- ideas that we want you to know that we are in the process of productizing them,
- idea that were delivered, so that you see how efficiently your engagement influences our roadmap
- And also, in the main column, a view on all the ideas that were voted/commented recently
In the next weeks, more resources are going to be shared (content helping the Learn Use Case) and we'll tweak UX further
And we're not done!
- In the next couple of weeks, you can expect more productive interactions around events (virtual or physical).
- In the next couple of months, the successes we have seen with Support (and broader) engaging on BMC Communities will go to the next step, with focused content and experts.
Anything you'd like to let us know? comment below