What"s a Community? A set of people, with a shared goal.
Why is a Community so powerful?
Because people know each other, and care about each other.
We'd like a pause and send kudos to many of you
No such profile: on BMC Communities, real people interact with real human beings
Everything began with a very informal post, Highly memorable profiles? (yeah, a lot of us care about off topic items: we tend to stay cool and take it easy )
We were initially willing to give kudos & points to the Top 5.
But then many of you engaged, so we looked closer at how profiles evolved in the past months.
Surprise. We had a problem, a very good problem to have.
Many of you now have a very memorable profile!
So we had to adapt, and delayed this contest to make it more meaningful.
Jury was formed with Digital-minded people from Americas, EMEA and APAC.
And we looked at Community Members who have:
- Engaged recently (sure, people increase value of the Community when they interact)
- Compelling profiles, illustrated by:
- custom avatar (yep, we don't want to see the default anonymous avatar)
- Memorable Pictures, with you and/or your team, or things you like, or intriguing visuals, etc.
- Other profile attributes: Job Title, Company, URL...
With such a big Community, with so many people in various countries & roles, interacting around various products and Use Cases, it was quite a task!
People we spotted
Many of you indeed, grouping on columns so that the list is not too big: (no specific sorting )
Juan Pablo Ojeda
If you're featured in the list, celebrate, you'll get extra points for being short-listed.
If you're not listed but believe you should be, just comment so that we check out your profile and engagement
In the next 2 weeks,
- extra points will be given to Members of this list
- If you still want to improve your profile, and run for extra contests (Halloween, Go Crazy, etc.), go ahead and do it, then add a comment
- Vishnu Nair will declare the final winners