On October 18th you will have the chance to tell us how you feel about BMC and how we can improve by taking our semi-annual customer feedback survey.
Your feedback in previous surveys has highlighted that the quality of our products and prompt, easy-to-use support are the most important factors to you. We continue to focus on driving improvements to provide you with the best customer experience possible.
In response to that feedback, here are some highlights of actions that we took in the last year to improve your experience with BMC:
- Launched a new search engine on BMC Support Central, giving you better results from BMC's online content.
- Implemented a new online case management and knowledge system to improve your support experience.
- Improved access to BMC Communities with single sign-on. You now only need to remember one login and password.
- Created a new BMC customer orientation checklist accessed by going to http://bmc.com/new to help you quickly get up to speed as a new customer or with a new product.
- Improved the performance of our download center (EPD) by a factor of 5.
- Refreshed "how-to" video content on YouTube, improving branding, removing redundant videos and boosting the rate of video production. That has resulted in better search results, higher quality videos and more videos overall (100+ new videos uploaded since the survey).
- Launched new product, industry, role and training pages to provide clearer and more personalized information.
- Enhanced BMC Communities and Docs.bmc.com with a new 'liquid layout' making better use of user's full screen width and thereby improving legibility. Also added Communities sticky header and Docs guided tour.
The survey will be available on October 18th, please take the time to share your thoughts about our progress.
In the meantime, you can read here about BMC's growth, innovation and customer success. This article summarizes BMC's market performance, innovation & partnerships, customer successes and organizational highlights.
Server Automation Client Management Cloud Lifecycle Mgmt Control-M Discovery (ADDM) FootPrints Service Core Mainframes SolutionsMyIT Remedy AR System Remedy ITSM Remedyforce Track-It! TrueSight Capacity Optimization TrueSight Infrastructure Mgmt